TIRED OF MESSY ACCOUNTS? WE HAVE QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANTS TO ASSIST YOU
Did you know that there are requirements you must meet regarding invoicing and other paperwork as well as compliance obligations with your accounting and tax? – regardless of how big or small your business is?
The benefits of sorting out your bookkeeping Services Singapore and record-keeping are endless, most importantly implementing good bookkeeping and record keeping will give you a very clear picture of your business’s financial position at all times.
Our Accounting Services includes:
- Setting up a chart of accounts.
- Maintenance and preparation of accounting books and reports.
- Balance Sheet.
- Profit and Loss Statement.
- Trial Balance.
- General Ledger.
- Trade Creditors Listing.
- Trade Debtors Listing.
- Bank Reconciliation Report.
- Fixed Assets Register.
- Unaudited Financial Report.
- Reconstruction of Accounts.
- Free Consultation if you sign up for our annual accounting package!
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHY DO I NEED BOOKKEEPING?
- Bookkeeping helps you budget for your business, prepare for tax returns, keep your business organized and so much more.
- It’s something you shouldn’t avoid if you want to keep your finances in check and to make sure the tax authority doesn’t come and cause you even more problems.
WHY SHOULD I OUTSOURCE MY BOOKKEEPING?
- Outsourcing your bookkeeping enables you the opportunity to expand or cut back very easily.
- Whether you’re looking to grow your business or cut down on spending, having a reliable team working on your behalf,
- providing you with different plans and options will help you achieve your goal.
WHAT IS AN UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT? DOES MY COMPANY REQUIRE TO PREPARE A COPY?
Unaudited Financial Statements— It is a financial report which includes a profit and loss report, balance sheet, compliance notes and director’s report, and statement.
SME is required to present the following documents to ACRA:
- – Profit and Loss shows the company sales, expenses, and profit over a given period of time.
- – Balance Sheet specifies assets, liabilities, and equity The financial statement may also include:
- – Cash Flow statement.
- – Notes to Financial Statement.
These are the conditions that your business has to satisfy for the preparation of unaudited financial statements:
- 0 corporate shareholders and no more than 20 individual shareholders and.
- Turnover of S$5 million or less in a year, or
- The dormant company, OR otherwise you need to appoint an auditor no later than 3 months after the company formation and provide audited accounts on annual basis.