STRUCTURE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Choosing the right structure for your business is one of the first important decisions you need to make on your business journey to get it right. You need to consider the size and type of business, your personal circumstances, and how much you plan to grow your business. The most commonly used structures in Singapore are Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, and Private Limited There are advantages and disadvantages to each and it’s important to check all the details thoroughly, as the business structure will affect; the tax you are liable to pay, your business income and ongoing costs. We will help you with Company registration in Singapore.
Our Company Secretary Services includes:
- Incorporation of Companies (Sole Prop, Private Limited & LLP) Corporate secretarial services Singapore.
- Company Name Check and Reservation of Company Name.
- Registration of Company Name (Company registration Singapore).
- Compilation of Company Business Profile.
- Opening of Corporate Bank Account.
- Appointment and Resignation of Company Directors/ Shareholders.
- Share Issues and share transfers among shareholders.
- Filing signed board resolutions and AGM, EGM minutes.
- Filing of Annual Returns to ACRA.
- Reminding of Statutory Compliance before due dates.
- Preparation of Required Documents for ACRA.